Click 'here' to send us an email or order prints
We use DISQUS for comments. Feel free to add comments to posts, there is no need to register or login

Friday, May 21, 2010

Mustang commission

Picked up my 1986 Suzuki Intruder VS750GL from TSS Red Baron Motorcycles today & had a chat with Stewart (the owner) who had bought a copy of my Fokker DR1 triplane print (looking good framed on the wall). I noticed a picture of Stewart standing on the wing of a Mustang at Wanaka & mentioned that I'd drawn an RNZAF Mustang in Canterbury colours & offered to draw one of him on 'Miss Torque'. He seemed keen so I eagerly await an email with a few images to work from.

--||--

Well, that was quick! Posted this message, signed out, checked my email & there was one from Stewart with an attachment. The prop is spinning...

No comments:

Post a Comment