Click 'here' to send us an email or order prints
We use DISQUS for comments. Feel free to add comments to posts, there is no need to register or login

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Bugger me.

That was a very intensive drawing session! What with the background sounds of a couple of juvenile & neurotic lambs bleating next door, and an interview with Michael Caine on the National Programme, Brett and I hardly said a word to each other. It was just heads down and pencils pressing. I didn't look but I suspect our tongues were poking out, too. Two hours later we stopped - only to discover that our backs had locked in the sitting position and our legs had seized up.

So, Brett has started yet another wheel ("where's me special blue? What sort of yellow is that!"):



And I have discovered, yet again, that highly polished glossy black metal isn't black - it's an impossibly complex mix of reflective colours:

No comments:

Post a Comment