Click 'here' to send us an email or order prints
We use DISQUS for comments. Feel free to add comments to posts, there is no need to register or login

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Grilled breakfast...

I spent an hour this morning re-shaping the Aston's grille and finishing the bumpers. I'm beginning to imagine colours in the highly reflective chrome that I'm sure are just transient - there one moment, gone when I look again. Argh! The colour that Brett alludes to is a light pinkish fuschia maybe magenta made by Texta - available in NZ as part of a set but not sold singly. I purchased a couple of Prisma blenders and a greyed Lavender off the internet this morning. My poor ol' eyes just aren't coping, what with imaginary shades and strobing grilles. And to think I thought the DB5 would be 'easy' - just a few shades of grey (well, Champagne Silver, actually). My only consolation is that Brett is having similar troubles with the SE5As - too many colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment