Click 'here' to send us an email or order prints
We use DISQUS for comments. Feel free to add comments to posts, there is no need to register or login

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Trials and Tribulations # 2

I have agreed to the following in regards to my drawings of MSHT's locomotives:

1) for each locomotive drawing that I produce I will donate 4 copies to Mainline Steam so that they can raffle them on their excursions;
2) somewhere on each print will be an acknowledgement that the locomotive belongs to Mainline Steam. This will include their web address www.mainlinesteam.co.nz. Since their logo includes their web address I may opt to use that; and
3) whenever I advertise prints of their locomotives I will include a link to their website .

This is an excellent outcome and I look forward to producing further drawings of MSHT's locomotives.

No comments:

Post a Comment