Click 'here' to send us an email or order prints
We use DISQUS for comments. Feel free to add comments to posts, there is no need to register or login

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hanging around

Warwick and I, as you know, have entered some pictures into the RNZAF 75th anniversary exhibition.
I took my pics up there ( about 2 hrs drive north of wellington) on Friday afternoon and helped set them up. Then I returned Sunday to check on progress as it was a public viewing day.
Seemed to be going well with a good trickle of visitors through.
Lo and behold both Warwicks Catalina and my Skyhawk had both sold by midday..
Heres the Skyhawk on display with the arm of the buyer pointing at it.
and a general shot of the whole hanger. You can obviously see we shared space with an Avenger and a Harvard and not so obviously with a Spitfire.
great stuff! and some serious money changing hands!



No comments:

Post a Comment