Click 'here' to send us an email or order prints
We use DISQUS for comments. Feel free to add comments to posts, there is no need to register or login

Saturday, April 7, 2012

artists block

This is why Im currently blocked re drawing and painting.
As I mentioned before this crappy Pucara model has been staring at me for about 2 years now, so after my Ohakea trip I reckoned its time to finish it!
Coming along nicely but a slow process waiting for paints to dry. The model has to be THE worst ever model Ive made! Its made by a Russian company called Gran or maybe WTYPMOBNK. Utter rubbish with flash for africa.. so its a struggle to get motivated and to actually do it. The only good part is the final detail painting when I try to make a purse from a sows ear...
anyway its taken over the work bench so Im going as fast as I can. Its the long Easter weekend just now so Ive got 4 days to complete it!!
Warwick is off somewhere over the weekend (Wanaka?) so Ive got a clear morning sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment