Click 'here' to send us an email or order prints
We use DISQUS for comments. Feel free to add comments to posts, there is no need to register or login

Saturday, April 14, 2012

In the Buff

well, the Pucara is almost done, just a satin varnish and decals to go. Ive found a way to hook my Tamiya compressor to a Paasche airbrush so hopefully that will do a nice job. Its still a crap model but Ive started painting again at least.

Heres the model

and so now Ive started a re painting of another old drawing. I NEVER liked the background I did of geoff Fisken's Buff and it certainly never sold so I hunted out a Singaporean background and another shot of a downed Zero and sortof started playing around with them..

Heres the old crap background..
and  heres the new attempt!

I hope youll agree it completely changes the picture. Just wonderful! the background is supposed to be over Perimbi Singapore. I have no idea if geoff flew there but it suits....


No comments:

Post a Comment