Click 'here' to send us an email or order prints
We use DISQUS for comments. Feel free to add comments to posts, there is no need to register or login

Sunday, November 18, 2012

another weekend, another market

Warwick convinced me to attend a local craft market with him yesterday...
Manfeild had just about wiped out my stock so I had 14 prints printed and armed with them and a few seconds plus a couple of framed prints I toddled along.

We shared a table and I managed to sell 10 prints and Warwick about 4 or 5. What a nice surprise! also had some great conversations and might have a few more sales in the offing.. especially the Phantom guy!

Anyway, came home and decided to place the Catalina on hold for the weekend and start a new commission!
This is a Plymouth GTX Hemi. 9.6Ltrs and 800hp! What a beast and all BLACK!
Started the wheels as usual and coming along.


No comments:

Post a Comment