Click 'here' to send us an email or order prints
We use DISQUS for comments. Feel free to add comments to posts, there is no need to register or login

Saturday, January 4, 2014

porsche signed sealed and scanned..

End of the hols and just in time I've completed this painting.
For the trainspotters this is the car that won the 1971 Le Mans race, the short tail white No. 22 Martini of Helmut Marko and Gijs van Lennep.

I love the composition with that long straight behind the car but it makes for a long thin print best shown in portrait mode.
I mainly used black, white and grey but coloured the Martini stripes which I think really makes the car stand out!.

This is a pic of the framed final pic. I found a nice long thin warehouse frame and used that. I think it complements it just fine. Its 61 cm x 31 cm and prints are definitely available!!


No comments:

Post a Comment