Click 'here' to send us an email or order prints
We use DISQUS for comments. Feel free to add comments to posts, there is no need to register or login

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Shaken not stirred

Ive been working away at it (between painting the house!! the REAL house!) and I think Im falling into the trap of never being satisfied and more is actually less... Pretty near done now tho... just touching up detail with a real fine brush.. car is 98% there but the road and fence needs some attention. I tried glazing the windscreen and lights a couple days ago but it went too milky white so that needed a repaint... siigh..
(hence the title as I really shook AND stirred that stuff!)
3 days left of the vacation so one way or the other its going to be done by sunday! :)


I have had contact from Warwick and I hear he's doing a portrait. Be great to see progress on that one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment