Click 'here' to send us an email or order prints
We use DISQUS for comments. Feel free to add comments to posts, there is no need to register or login

Monday, January 19, 2015

Wings over Wairarapa

This from Warwick..
"I caught up with Brett yesterday and we spent a very hot day at Hood aerodrome, Masterton for Wings Over Wairarapa 2015. Really enjoyed Keith Skilling flying the Goodyear FG-4U Corsair. Such a beautiful aeroplane that I've decided to work out another drawing of it - after I've finished NZR RM123 Blue Streak, the RNZAF C130H Hercules and the Datsun 240Z that I've started. Oh, and a few portraits that I've sketched up too.
In the interim, here's a couple of photos from yesterday - a couple of Brett photographing various aircraft and one of a vampire that I was lucky enough to capture."




No comments:

Post a Comment